2019 AUTUMN COURSES DATES NOW BOOKING
This is a unique 3in1 event where we have combined two of our most popular master classes along with our GRUPPO Production Sessions.
This is a hands-on sausage making class and salami making class in Perth with our expert who will guide you through the process of making your own handmade fresh Italian sausages and salami from start to finish using methods and techniques that have been mastered and practised by our ancestors for generations.
Learn the correct ways on how to prepare and process your meat, blend recipes, prepare and fill your casings successfully as well as the all-important curing process.
You will get hands-on experience with all the specialist machinery and supplies that are needed to produce quality meats simply and efficiently.
At the end of the teaching session, you will be given the opportunity to make a batch of salami and fresh sausages. With your new skills, you will use all the equipment and supplies provided to produce salami and fresh Italian sausages.
With your batch of salami that you produce, you will be given the option to either take them away with you at the end of the session to hang and mature, OR leave them with our instructor to bring back to our Sausage HQ and cure them for you in our speciality curing cabinets. When they are ready, they will be packed and sent back to your address within Australia.
So whether you're a complete novice, or someone that simply wants to update their skills and knowledge, and finish off with a small batch production of fresh Italian sausages or salami, then this is the event for you.
*Curing salts and starter cultures are used in the salami production session - these are used for your own safety and continued good health.
This is a group session and the consumables including the meat will be combined and processed as a group.*
No previous experience required – ideal for beginners
For this class you will need to bring:
- 3 kg minced pork - female pork, NOT lean (lightly marbled). Please bring meat in a cooler bag - 1 kg of this portion will make fresh sausages and the remaining 2 kg will make salami.
- A container - to transport your freshly made produce home
- A cutting board
- An apron
- A tea towel
11 Royal Street, Osborne Park WA 6017
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost). Please let the instructor know before the class starts.
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.