2019 COURSE DATES BOOKING NOW
Learn to produce your own handmade Italian prosciutto using traditional methods and techniques.
This is a hands-on master class with expert and Sausage Queen, Sara Grazia. Sara will guide you through the process in producing two different types of prosciutto from start to finish, using methods and techniques that have been mastered and practiced by her ancestors for generations.
Learn the correct ways on how to prepare and process your meat, blend recipes and finish and protect your meat successfully ready for curing. Sara will also cover the all-important curing process.
You will get hands-on experience with all the specialist supplies and equipment that are needed to produce both varieties of prosciutto simply and efficiently.
At the end of this lesson you will leave with the produce you have made throughout the course, as well as the confidence and knowledge to successfully make your own prosciutto at home full of flavour and succulence.
You will need to prepare some meat prior to attending this course – details will be emailed to you after booking and at least 7 days prior to the course date.
If you are unable to prepare your own meat prior to the session, please let us know and we can arrange this for you. There is an additional fee of $75.00 per piece prepared.
If you would like to order a full leg to either, prepare in the session or take home and prepare at a later date, you can also book this in through our bookings email. The leg can be supplied with the bone in or out. For more information please contact us.
*This is a preservative free food art course – we only use authentic traditional recipes
No previous experience required
For this class you will need to bring:-
- A container - to transport your freshly made produce home
- An apron
- Your prepared piece of meat
- A cutting board
11 Royal Street, Osborne Park WA 6017
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost). Please let the instructor know before the class starts.
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.