Fresh Italian Cheese Making Master Class
Brand Sausages Made Simple
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR OUR 2017 MASTERCLASSES
Learn to produce your own handmade fresh Italian cheeses ready for melting on a pizza or in a salad.
This is a hands-on master class where you will be guided through the process of making Italian Buffalo Mozzarella and Goats Milk Ricotta from start to finish using methods and techniques that have been mastered and practiced for generations.
Learn the correct ways on how to prepare and process your milk, how to successfully use cultures and prepare the curd ready for producing your own mozzarella and ricotta cheeses.
You will get hands-on experience with all the specialist equipment and supplies that are needed to produce these quality cheeses simply and efficiently.
At the end of this lesson you will leave with the produce you have made throughout the session, as well as the confidence and knowledge to successfully to continue to produce your own fresh cheeses at home full of flavour.
*This is a preservative free food art course
No previous experience required – ideal for beginners
For this class you will need to bring:
- A pen and paper for taking additional notes
- An apron
*Milk used will depend on availability and may change
Please take note of the location where your class will be held. Click here for location details.
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person with 14+ working days advance notice without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer request made with less than 14 working days prior to class starting date will incur a $75.00 late transfer fee without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer requests will not be considered within 24 hours notice of a course booking without exception or prejudice.
- Transfers will only be considered if another identical course is listed and has places available.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class with less than 14 working days’ notice prior to the class start date, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.