Venison Sausage Making & Game Meats Master Class
Brand Sausages Made Simple
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR OUR 2017 MASTERCLASSES
A new inclusion in our 2016 masterclasses guide.
Learn to produce your own handmade fresh game sausages using traditional methods and techniques.
This is a hands-on masterclass with expert and Sausage Queen, Norcina Sara Grazia. Sara will guide you through the fresh sausage making process from start to finish using methods and techniques that have been mastered and practised by her ancestors for generations.
Learn the correct ways on how to prepare and process your meat to gain maximum succulence while still maintaining a flavoursome (yet not overwhelming) game flavour. Blend recipes and prepare and fill your casings successfully.
You will get hands-on experience with all the specialist machinery and supplies that are needed to produce quality fresh sausages simply and efficiently.
At the end of this lesson you will leave with some of the produce made throughout the course, as well as the confidence and knowledge to successfully make your own game meat sausages at home full of flavour and succulence.
The meats used in this masterclass will change seasonally. Meats to be processed include venison, goat, rabbit and others.
*This is a preservative free food art course
No previous experience required – ideal for beginners
For this class you will need to bring:
- A pen and paper for taking additional notes
- A container - to transport your freshly made sausages home
- A sharp knife
- A cutting board
Please take note of the location where your class will be held. Click here for location details.
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person with 14+ working days advance notice without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer request made with less than 14 working days prior to class starting date will incur a $75.00 late transfer fee without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer requests will not be considered within 24 hours notice of a course booking without exception or prejudice.
- Transfers will only be considered if another identical course is listed and has places available.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class with less than 14 working days’ notice prior to the class start date, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.