PERTH - Fresh Sausage & Salami Making Master Session
Brand Sausages Made Simple
2017 AUTUMN/WINTER COURSE DATES NOW BOOKING
This is a unique 3in1 event where we have combined two of our most popular master classes along with our GRUPPO Production Sessions.
This is a hands-on master class with expert and Sausage Queen, Sara Grazia. Sara will guide you through the process of making your own handmade fresh Italian sausages and salami from start to finish using methods and techniques that have been mastered and practiced by her ancestors for generations.
Learn the correct ways on how to prepare and process your meat, blend recipes, prepare and fill your casings successfully as well as the all-important curing process.
You will get hands-on experience with all the specialist machinery and supplies that are needed to produce quality salami simply and efficiently.
At the end of the teaching session, you will be given the opportunity to make a batch of either, salami or fresh sausages. With your new skills, you will use all the equipment and supplies provided to produce 10 - 12 salami or 3kg of fresh Italian sausages.
Should you decide to produce a batch of salami, you will be given the option to either take them away with you at the end of the session to hang and mature, OR leave them with our instructor to bring back to our Sausage HQ and cure them for you in our specialty curing cabinets. When they are ready, they will be packed and sent back to you
So whether you're a complete novice, or someone that simply wants to update their skills and knowledge, and finish off with a small batch production of fresh Italian sausages or salami, then this is the event for you.
*Curing salts and starter cultures are used in the salami production session - these are used for your own safety and continued good health.
This is a group session and the consumables including the meat will be combined and processed as a group.
No previous experience required – ideal for beginners
For this class you will need to bring:
- A pen and paper for taking additional notes
- A container - to transport your freshly made produce home
- A sharp knife
- A cutting board
- 3kg Minced pork - female pork, NOT lean (lightly marbled)
- An apron
The Cooking Professor, 267 Scarborough Beach Road, Mt Hawthorn, WA, 6016
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person with 14+ working days advance notice without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer request made with less than 14 working days prior to class starting date will incur a $75.00 late transfer fee without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer requests will not be considered within 24 hours notice of a course booking without exception or prejudice.
- Transfers will only be considered if another identical course is listed and has places available.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class with less than 14 working days’ notice prior to the class start date, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.