2019 COURSE DATES AVAILABLE TO BOOK SOON
Learn to produce your own handmade, preservative free Italian salami using traditional methods and techniques in this Perth salami making class.
This is a hands-on master class with our resident expert Sara Grazia Sausage Queen. You will be guided through the salami making process from start to finish using methods and techniques that have been mastered and practiced for generations.
Learn the correct ways on how to prepare and process your meat, blend recipes, prepare and fill your casings successfully as well as the all-important curing process.
You will get hands-on experience with all the specialist machinery and supplies that are needed to produce quality salami simply and efficiently.
At the end of the lesson you will be treated to an Italian antipasto plate, featuring the cured salami recipe you have used in this class. You will also walk away with the produce you have made throughout the course, as well as the confidence and knowledge to successfully make your own salami at home full of flavour and succulence.
*This is a preservative free food art course – we only use authentic traditional recipes
No previous experience required – ideal for beginners to experienced.
For this class you will need to bring:
- 2 kg fine mince pork - PLEASE TRANSPORT TO CLASS COLD
- A container - to transport your freshly made produce home
- A cutting board
- An apron
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost). Please let the instructor know before the class starts.
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.