AUTUMN COURSE NOW BOOKING
Learn to produce your own handmade porchetta using traditional methods and techniques. This class is $140.00 for 2 people and a great unique gift for a friend, partner or family member you enjoy cooking with. This cooking class is the perfect class for a couple looking to enhance their new or existing relationship with a fun bonding cooking class. With Valentines Day fast approaching why not treat your loved one or your friend to a fun night out at our beautiful old pub location and basement kitchen to learn an old tradition of roasting pork!
This is a hands-on porchetta making couple class with expert and Sausage Queen, Sara Grazia. Sara will guide you through the process in producing porchetta from start to finish, using simple methods and old techniques that originated in the countryside of Italy.
In this porchetta making class you will learn the correct ways on how to brine, spice, roll and prepare your meat successfully for roasting.
You will get all hands-on experience to produce this delicious meat efficiently and also how to complete the process ready to eat with your friends and family.
At the end of this lesson you will take the produce you have made throughout the course, and have the confidence and knowledge to successfully complete your own porchetta at home full of flavour and succulence without needing any elaborate equipment.
This course includes a gourmet tasting at the end of our different types of delicious porcehtta. Our very own sweet and savoury varieties are all made fresh for you to excite your taste buds upstairs in our beautiful old bar.
*This is a preservative free food art course – we only use authentic traditional recipes
No previous experience required
You will receive 2 pieces of meat per couple to process and all of the consumables included to complete the porchetta making process ready for baking at home.
For this class you will need to bring:
- An apron
- A knife
- A cutting board
Please take note of the location where your class will be held. Click here for location details.
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person with 14+ working days advance notice without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer request made with less than 14 working days prior to class starting date will incur a $75.00 late transfer fee without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer requests will not be considered within 24 hours notice of a course booking without exception or prejudice.
- Transfers will only be considered if another identical course is listed and has places available.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class with less than 14 working days’ notice prior to the class start date, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.