SYDNEY - Italian Cured Meats Master Class
Brand Sausages Made Simple
2017 WINTER COURSE DATES NOW BOOKING
This is a practical master class where you will get hands-on with equipment, supplies and ingredients, to produce your own Italian cured meats. This course is ideal for beginners and caters to artisan and professional producers also.
You will produce your own pancetta and capocollo from start to finish with Sausage Queen, Sara Grazia – All the processes covered in this hands-on master class will be done using traditional Italian methods and techniques that have been practised and mastered over generations.
You will also discover the traps and pitfalls to be aware of as well as the conditions you will need to successfully dry and cure your freshly made produce in.
We use only traditional recipes, and what you make you will take home with you at the end of the lesson to hang and dry.
At the end of the lesson you will be treated to an Italian antipasto plate, featuring the cured meats you have produced in this class.
No previous experience required.
You will need to prepare some meat prior to attending the course (details will be emailed to you after booking and at least 7 working days prior to the course date).
If you are unable to pre-prepare your own meat, Sausages Made Simple can arrange this for you for an additional $55.00 fee per cut. Please contact us to order.
For this class you will need to bring:
- Pre-prepared meat
- A container - to transport your freshly made produce home
- Chopping board
- An apron
- A chopping board
- A tea towel
Surry Hills Neighbourhood Centre (above Surry Hills Library)
405 Crown St, Surry Hills, 2010 NSW
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date or time after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person.
- No transfer request will be considered 14 working days prior to class starting date.
- If you are unable to attend this booked class due to any circumstances, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- The class booking is deemed void once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.