2020 NEW PRIVATE CLASS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY JUST FOR VALENTINE’S
BOOK NOW JUST FOR YOU AND SOMEONE SPECIAL.
Unique VALENTINE’S gift - available as a FRESH SAUSAGE OR SALAMI MAKING EXPERIENCE!
Learn to produce your own handmade, preservative free and gluten free sausages or salami, using traditional Italian methods and techniques. Our hosts are experts in their field and have been teaching sausage making for over 13 years. Your instructor will guide you through the sausage or salami making process using methods that have been mastered and practiced by our ancestors over the generations.
You will get hands-on experience with the specialist machinery and supplies that are needed to produce quality fresh sausages or salami simply and efficiently. The meat and the consumables will all be supplied for you, just bring yourself and your special someone.
You will be treated to an Aperitivo on arrival and an introduction to the class and a little history on your sausage palace that has been the location for a number of well known films. Following the cooking experience you will receive a 3 course degustation package of different flavours and varieties of sausages and salami with complimentary condiments that are freshly prepared for you by ex-restauranteer hostess. As well as a second complimentary beverage to match the tastings.
This makes for a great and unique Valentine’s gift idea. You can email a request for a printable gift certificate if you would like it to give to that special someone after you have purchased and booked in your desired available date.
Our sausage palace is Centrally located in the outer rim of the CBD in a beautifically restored commercial kitchen in the basement of one the oldest original pubs in Melbourne. It is only a short walk from one major station from the CBD where we provide you with a wonderful, hygienic safe working area and showroom for the most avid sausage/salami enthusiast.
Be sure to request to us via email after your purchase a printable gift receipt to pop in a card to complete the ultimate romantic gesture.
Enquiries welcome for your own private larger groups and team building event.
*This is a preservative free food art course*
No previous experience required – ideal for beginners or people with some past knowledge.
For this class you will receive -
- An Aperitivo on arrival
- A unique privately guided cooking experience making fresh sausage or salami, mixing ingredients and creating your own recipe.
- A 3 course degustation with a complimentary wine
- A free Fresh Sausages Made Simple or Secrets in Salami booked signed by your expert hostess and author.
Check out some of our reviews -
“My girlfriend and I had a great time. It was really nice to make some yummy sausages and the rest of the food was fantastic! Thank you. We will highly recommend it!” Jake , Richmond
”Great experience, great hostess and excellent sausages. I surprised my wife with this gift and she loved it. ” Michael B. Mt Eliza
”My partner has always wanted to make salami and it was nice for us to do something like this, just the two of us. We learnt so much and had a great time and great food ” Mariska, Kew
Please take note of the location where your class will be held. Click here for location details.
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person with 14+ working days advance notice without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer request made with less than 14 working days prior to class starting date will incur a $75.00 late transfer fee without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer requests will not be considered within 24 hours notice of a course booking without exception or prejudice.
- Transfers will only be considered if another identical course is listed and has places available.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class with less than 14 working days’ notice prior to the class start date, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.