***FREE GIFT FOR CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASE THIS NOW - OUR SAUSAGES MADE SIMPLE DVD - with techniques and tips on making sausages, salami and pork belly!***
This large sausage making and meat mincer kit is ideal for anyone interested in producing their own handmade fresh sausages no matter what their experience level. For more extensive information and helpful tips, we suggest adding our Sausages Made Simple book.
Get hands-on with expert and Melbourne’s Sausage Queen, Sara Grazia, as she guides you through the process of making your own fresh sausages simply at home using this Classic Starter Kit. Sara will guide you through the process of how to set up and use the portable sausage making machine that is included with this kit.
To make your sausage making experience even more enjoyable we have also included all the specialist consumable products you are going need for sausage making success. Each kit will include two of Sara’s authentic sausage recipe mixes, as well as your sausage casings, instructions and everything else that’s required. All you need to do is add the meat! (And make your choice of which of our recipe kits you’d like to try)
Hone your sausage making skills then experiment with some of our other authentic recipe packs.
Make your sausage making an event to remember by involving your family and friends, create some new memories and some really tasty sausages in the process.
This kit will give you the confidence and knowledge to successfully make your own fresh sausages at home full of flavour and succulence.
*This is a preservative free food kit
No previous sausage making experience required – ideal for beginners
This kit contains:
- Garhe cast iron manual sausage maker (European made mincer and filling machine with metal knife and mincing plate) with built in clamp to attach to your kitchen table or bench
- Sausage filling funnel attachment 10mm
- Large sausage making machine 20/22
- Sausage casings (collagen)
- Your choice of recipe kit – Beef and Burgundy, Classic Italian, English Breakfast, Mediterranean or Venison Sausage
- Instruction booklet
- Sausage twine
You can also use this machine to make salami. To convert this sausage maker into a salami maker you will need to purchase the following upgrades:
- #22 20mm or 25mm filling funnel and/ or 30mm filling funnel
- #22 10mm and /or 12mm and or 16mm Stainless steel mincing plate
- #22 Stainless Steel mincing knife
- FOR PURCHASES MADE NOW YOU WILL RECEIVE OUR SAUSAGES MADE SIMPLE DVD FREE !