A UNIQUE DINING DEGUSTATION
(PRIVATE GROUPS OR INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS WELCOME)
This is a unique dining experience guided and created by award winning restauranteur and hostess Melbourne’s Sausage Queen Sara Grazia.
Through the food Sara will guide you on a gastronomic tour of Italy and beyond with secret recipes dating back to her ancestors.
You will be welcomed into our unique destination with our signature Aperitivo cocktail on arrival. Our “Sausage Palace” is an iconic piece of Victorian architectural beauty with an interesting history of its own. It is centrally located in the outer rim of the CBD and is one of the oldest original pubs in Melbourne Victoria.
You will receive a lovely array of foods and “cichetti” (Italian styled small/cocktail style dishes), spanned out over the evening, featuring our very own specialties. Extra beverages will be available to purchase including wines and cocktails that best match the dishes throughout the evening. Bookings essential!
Enquiries welcome for your own private groups and as part of a team building event. Great as a work break up party, hen’s party, buck’s party, family reunion and just a great get together. We can cater to your budget and your specific requests.
Check out some of our reviews -
“Thank you Sausages Made Simple for such a wonderful night. Such great hosts and the food was spectacular. Great memories. Thanks again!” Russel and group January 2023, Croydon
“A team from work did a team building experience last year and we came back last month with a family group of our own. We loved the atmosphere and the food and drinks were awesome, so fresh and tasty. It was a lot of fun both times. We have told all our friends and will be back! ” Miranda , Richmond
”Great experience, great hosts and excellent food.” Sammy B. Mt Martha
”My partner loves Italian food and we got to try some new favourites on the journey through the regions as well as getting some old classics. We had a great time. ” Samantha, Sth Yarra
Please take note of the location where your class will be held. Click here for location details.
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person with 14+ working days advance notice without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer request made with less than 14 working days prior to class starting date will incur a $75.00 late transfer fee without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer requests will not be considered within 24 hours notice of a course booking without exception or prejudice.
- Transfers will only be considered if another identical course is listed and has places available.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class with less than 14 working days’ notice prior to the class start date, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.