2020 COURSES NOW BOOKING
For the first time Sausages Made Simple is bringing its speciality Bacon Making Master Class to Sydney! Learn to produce your own handmade bacon using traditional methods and techniques.
This is a hands-on Perth bacon making master class with expert and Melbourne’s Sausage Queen, Sara Grazia. Sara will guide you through the process in producing different types of bacon from start to finish, using simple methods and techniques.
In this bacon making class you will learn the correct ways on how to prepare and process your meat, blend recipes and finish and produce your meat successfully for consumption.
You will get all hands-on experience to produce different varieties of bacon simply and efficiently from boning out the meat to completing the process ready to eat with your friends and family.
At the end of this lesson you will take the produce you have made throughout the course, and have the confidence and knowledge to successfully complete your own bacon at home full of flavour and succulence without needing any elaborate equipment.
This course includes a gourmet tasting at the end of different types of delicious bacon. Our trademark sweet and savoury varieties are all made fresh for you to excite your taste buds..
Our Bacon Kit is a great addition to this course and also available to buy.
*This is a preservative free food art course – we only use authentic traditional recipes
No previous experience required.
You will receive the consumables included to complete the bacon making process.
For this class you will need to bring:
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person with 14+ working days advance notice without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer request made with less than 14 working days prior to class starting date will incur a $75.00 late transfer fee without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer requests will not be considered within 24 hours notice of a course booking without exception or prejudice.
- Transfers will only be considered if another identical course is listed and has places available.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class with less than 14 working days’ notice prior to the class start date, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.