Cured Meats & Salami Making Workshop
Brand Sausages Made Simple
2017 WINTER/SPRING COURSE DATES NOW BOOKING
In this intensive demonstration workshop you will discover the intricacies and learn the process involved in producing salami and cured Italian meats such as Pancetta and Capocollo.
This is a heritage food workshop and all the processes demonstrated are based on the traditional Italian methods and techniques practiced and mastered over generations.
You will be guided through this fascinating experience by expert and Sausage Queen, Sara Grazia. Sara will demonstrate the processes involved in producing two different types of classic Italian meats as well as salami, from start to finish.
Learn the correct ways on how to prepare and process your meat, blend recipes, casing selection and preparations, as well as the all-important curing process.
Sara will introduce you to a variety of specialist supplies, equipment and machinery that are needed to produce quality smallgoods, simply and efficiently today, while still maintaining an authentic and traditional approach to the methods involved in the process.
At the end of this lesson you will be treated to some cured meats product tastings (made by Sausages Made Simple) and leave with the confidence and knowledge to successfully make your own cured meats and salami at home full of flavour and succulence.
*This is a preservative free food art course – we only use authentic traditional recipes
No previous experience required
For this class you will need to bring:
- A pen and paper for taking notes
Please take note of the location where your class will be held. Click here for location details.
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person with 14+ working days advance notice without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer request made with less than 14 working days prior to class starting date will incur a $75.00 late transfer fee without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer requests will not be considered within 24 hours notice of a course booking without exception or prejudice.
- Transfers will only be considered if another identical course is listed and has places available.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class with less than 14 working days’ notice prior to the class start date, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.