2024 COURSE DATES NOW BOOKING
Great Unique Gift - available also as a voucher for class date flexibility!
NEW VIP PACKAGES NOW AVAILABLE !! SEE BELOW
This is a unique 3 in 1 sausage and salami class where we have combined two of our most popular master classes along with our GRUPPO Production Session.
*This session will run on a Saturday
This is a hands-on master sausage and salami making class with our expert to guide you through the process of making your own handmade fresh Italian sausages and salami from start to finish using methods and techniques that have been mastered and practiced by our ancestors for generations.
Our instructors are experts in their field and have been teaching sausage and salami making courses for over 15 years.
Learn the correct ways on how to prepare and process your meat, blend recipes, prepare and fill your casings successfully as well as the all-important curing process.
You will get hands-on experience with all the specialist machinery and supplies that are needed to produce quality salami simply and efficiently.
You will produce a batch of fresh sausages and salami, you will take with you. You will be given the option to either take the salami away with you at the end of the session to hang and mature, OR leave them with our instructor at our Sausage HQ and cure them for you in our specialty curing cabinets.
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED
After all your hard work, you will be treated to a delicious lunch featuring some of the fresh sausages made in the session with matching condiments as well as a gourmet antipasto salami tasting.
So whether you're a complete novice, or someone that simply wants to update their skills and knowledge, and finish off with a small batch production of fresh Italian sausages and salami, then this is the event for you.
Check out our *NEW VIP PACKAGE*. When purchased the recipient upon arrival to the class will receive our tote bag filled with salami goodies including our Secrets in Salami - signed instructional book, Italian chopping board, Italian gourmet top quality kitchen knife, disposable apron, our instructional DVD, salami goodies and an Aperol Spritz on arrival. All valued at over $130.00 for only $75.00 extra so you pay $350.00 in total for the class VIP experience! Make it a great time for someone special so all they need to do is bring themselves, everything they will need for the class will be there ready for them with this package. Select the class date with the VIP Package at $350.00 to select this option.
Centrally located in the outer rim of the CBD in a beautifically restored commercial kitchen in the basement of one of the oldest original pubs in Melbourne, and only a short walk from one major station from the CBD, we provide a wonderful, hygienic safe working area and showroom for the most avid sausage/salami enthusiast.
This makes for a great gift idea and can be purchased as a gift voucher for a lucky recipient. (Please see under the section Gift Cards & Vouchers to purchase this as a voucher).
You can email a request for a printable gift certificate if you book in a class for a special someone. This is a great Christmas gift idea and team building and private session booking enquires welcome! An excellent way to finish off the year with your own private Christmas group party session!
Enquiries welcome for your own private groups and team building event. We are equipped with a full liquor licence for the full degustation experience. Small to large groups can be catered for.
*Curing salts and starter cultures are used in the salami production session - these are used for your own safety and continued good health.
No previous experience required – ideal for beginners
For this class you will need to bring:
- A container - to transport your freshly made produce home
- A sharp knife
- A cutting board
- An apron
- Please note if this class is postponed or our services are restricted due to COVID-19 government guidelines, a new date will be offered when possible in addition to our regular terms and conditions below.
- See reviews :-
- “Great course & Sara did a great job entertaining the class & keeping us all on track & cooking!” Rod S., October 2023 Stawell
- ”Well run course, easy to understand, great in groups, fun, relaxing & a good laugh.” Daniel P., 2023 Croydon
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person with 14+ working days advance notice without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer request made with less than 14 working days prior to class starting date will incur a $75.00 late transfer fee without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer requests will not be considered within 24 hours notice of a course booking without exception or prejudice.
- Transfers will only be considered if another identical course is listed and has places available.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class with less than 14 working days’ notice prior to the class start date, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.