GRUPPO SALAMI - Salami Making Experience
Brand Sausages Made Simple
BOOK TODAY & PREPARE A BATCH OF HANDMADE SALAMI
Enter a modern world with a traditional theme in this unique salami making session. Gruppo Salami is NOT a salami making course, it IS a production experience. In this session you will produce approx. 10 – 15 of your own handmade salami.
This event has been specifically created for those that have previously participated in one of our salami making master classes or workshops, and their friends. A basic knowledge of the production processes, techniques and methods are needed to enrol in this session. If you’re coming with friends and it’s their first time, you can help guide them through the process.
So, what is Gruppo Salami?
Gruppo salami is a salami making production session that give you the opportunity to produce a bulk batch of salami (approx. 10 - 15 pieces depending on your filling technique), made by you from scratch under the watchful eye of one of our experienced instructors. All of the supplies, consumables and equipment required for production are included within the session fee.
Make your own salami, sweet or spicy. This is the ideal solution for those that do not have their own production equipment, hanging space or just want to produce in a safe and supervised environment.
Once your salami is made, you have the option to either take it away with you at the end of the session, or leave it with us to hang and mature for you in one of our speciality curing cabinets until ready for collection.
We also offer a packing solution once your salami is ready where we can vacuum pack your produce for you, keeping them fresh and full of flavour until you’re ready to eat them.
Salami making experience IS required - this is a supervised session, not a course.
For this class you will need to bring:
- An apron
- A sharp knife
- A cutting board
Please take note of the location where your class will be held. Click here for location details.
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person with 14+ working days advance notice without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer request made with less than 14 working days prior to class starting date will incur a $75.00 late transfer fee without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer requests will not be considered within 24 hours notice of a course booking without exception or prejudice.
- Transfers will only be considered if another identical course is listed and has places available.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class with less than 14 working days’ notice prior to the class start date, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.