Enter a modern world with a traditional theme in this unique sausage making event. Gruppo Sausage is NOT a sausage making course, it IS a production experience.
This event is open to anyone wishing to come along to our Sausage HQ and make up a batch of their own fresh sausages.
So, what is Gruppo Sausage all about?
Gruppo Sausage is a production experience that gives you the opportunity to produce a bulk batch of delicious fresh sausages from scratch, under the watchful eye of one of our experienced instructors. All the supplies and equipment required for production are included within the event fee. Now you can make delicious fresh sausages that are succulent, flavoursome and preservative free!
Make your own fresh sausages, sweet or spicy ready to take home and cook. This is the ideal production solution for those that do not have their own sausage making equipment or just want to produce in a safe and supervised environment.
At the end of the session you will take your freshly made sausage home, ready for cooking, refrigerating or freezing in preparation for your next dinner party, barbeque or picnic.
This is a unique experience hosted by Sausages Made Simple - this is a supervised event, not a course.
Ideal for first timers through to experienced sausage makers.
For this class you will need to bring:
- A container to transport your fresh sausages
Please take note of the location where your class will be held. Click here for location details.
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person with 14+ working days advance notice without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer request made with less than 14 working days prior to class starting date will incur a $75.00 late transfer fee without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer requests will not be considered within 24 hours notice of a course booking without exception or prejudice.
- Transfers will only be considered if another identical course is listed and has places available.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class with less than 14 working days’ notice prior to the class start date, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.