2024 READY FOR BOOKING
See our NEW VIP PACKAGE!
Learn to produce your own handmade, preservative free Italian salami using traditiona methods and techniques in this Sydney salami making class.
This is a hands-on master class with our resident expert Sara Grazia Melbourne’s Sausage Queen. You will be guided through the salami making process from start to finish using methods and techniques that have been mastered and practiced for generations.
Learn the correct ways on how to prepare and process your meat, blend recipes, prepare and fill your casings successfully as well as the all-important curing process.
You will get hands-on experience with all the specialist machinery and supplies that are needed to produce quality salami simply and efficiently.
At the end of the lesson you will be treated to an Italian antipasto plate, featuring the cured salami recipe you have used in this class plus other tasty recipes. You will also walk away with the produce you have made throughout the course, as well as the confidence and knowledge to successfully make your own salami at home full of flavour and succulence.
*Curing salts and starter cultures are used in the salami production session - these are used for your own safety and continued good health.
Check out our *NEW VIP PACKAGE*. When purchased the recipient upon arrival to the class will receive our tote bag filled with salami goodies including our Secrets in Salami - signed instructional book, Italian chopping board, Italian gourmet top quality kitchen knife, disposable apron, and our instructional DVD and some salami goodies. All valued at over $130.00 for only $75.00 extra so you pay from $254.00 in total for the class VIP experience! Make it a great session for someone special so all they need to do is bring themselves, and their 1.5 kg of cold meat and everything else they will need for the class will be there ready for them with this package. Select the class date with the VIP Package from $254.00 - $289.00 to select this option.
No previous experience required – ideal for beginners to experienced.
For this class you will need to bring:
- 1.5 kg minced pork - PLEASE TRANSPORT TO CLASS COLD
- A container - to transport your freshly made produce home
- A cutting board
- An apron
- Please note if this class is postponed or our services are restricted due to COVID-19 government guidelines, a new date will be offered when possible in addition to our regular terms and conditions below.
East Sydney Community & Arts Centre Darlinghurst
34-40 Burton Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost). Please let the instructor know prior to the start of the class.
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.
- Should class schedules need to be changed due to government regulations/Covid -19 issues, a new class date will be rescheduled and all other terms and conditions will be applied.