2020 SUMMER/AUTUMN COURSE DATES NOW BOOKING
Great Unique Christmas gift - available as a voucher for class date flexibility!
Learn to produce your own handmade, preservative free and gluten free fresh sausages ready for cooking using traditional Italian methods and techniques. Our instructors are experts in their field and have been teaching sausage making for over 13 years.
This class has now new added extras! These include taking home more sausages and learning about more different types of fresh sausages.
This is a hands-on master fresh sausage making class with our expert who will guide you through the sausage making process from start to finish using methods that have been mastered and practiced by ancestors over the generations.
Learn the correct ways on how to prepare and process your meat, blend recipes and prepare and fill your casings successfully TO MAKE DIFFERENT TYPES OF SAUSAGES.
You will get hands-on experience with all the specialist machinery and supplies that are needed to produce quality fresh sausages simply and efficiently. The meat and the consumables will all be supplied for you.
At the end of this lesson you will leave with the 2kg of produce you have made throughout the course, as well as the confidence and knowledge to successfully make your own fresh sausages at home full of flavour and succulence.
You will also be treated to a generous gourmet buffet tasting of different flavours and varieties of sausages and complimentary condiments that are freshly prepared for you.
This makes for a great gift idea and can be purchased as a gift voucher for a lucky recipient. Or you can email a request for a printable gift certificate if you book in a class for a special someone.
Centrally located in the outer rim of the CBD in a beautifically restored commercial kitchen in the basement of one the oldest original pubs in Melbourne, and only a short walk from one major station from the CBD, we provide a wonderful, hygienic safe working area and showroom for the most avid sausage/salami enthusiast.
Enquiries welcome for your own private groups and team building event. We are equipped with a full liquor licence for the full degustation experience. Small to large groups can be catered for. Great team building activity, private group sessions welcome and Christmas group bookings available upon request!
*This is a preservative free food art course
No previous experience required – ideal for beginners
For this class you will need to bring -
- A container - to transport your freshly made sausages home
- An apron
- A sharp knife
- A cutting board
Check out some of our reviews -
“Loved the class-thank you! Was a nice surprise to get a good feed after the class. Will recommend!” Blake , Richmond
”Great course, great host and excellent sausages.” Bob H. Mt Clear
”Food was lovely and I learnt so much- new love for Italian food!” Ziya, Taylors Lakes
Please take note of the location where your class will be held. Click here for location details.
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Any transfers of class date after booking has been made will incur a $35.00 transfer fee, per person with 14+ working days advance notice without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer request made with less than 14 working days prior to class starting date will incur a $75.00 late transfer fee without exception or prejudice.
- Transfer requests will not be considered within 24 hours notice of a course booking without exception or prejudice.
- Transfers will only be considered if another identical course is listed and has places available.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class with less than 14 working days’ notice prior to the class start date, you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost).
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.