2019 AUTUMN COURSE DATES NOW AVAILABLE
18/49 Carrington Road, Marrickville NSW 2204
Learn to produce your own handmade, preservative free fresh sausages ready for cooking using traditional Italian methods and techniques in this Sydney fresh sausage making class.
This is a hands-on master class with our resident expert Sausage Queen Sara Grazia who will guide you through the sausage making process from start to finish using methods and techniques that have been mastered and practiced by her ancestors for generations.
Learn the correct ways on how to prepare and process your meat, blend recipes and prepare and fill your casings successfully.
You will get hands-on experience with all the specialist machinery and supplies that are needed to produce quality fresh sausages simply and efficiently.
At the end of this lesson you will get to enjoy some of the fresh sausages you have made in our Aperitivo con Salsiccia! You will also leave with the produce you have made throughout the session, as well as the confidence and knowledge to successfully make your own fresh sausages at home full of flavour and succulence.
*This is a preservative free food art course.
No previous experience required – ideal for beginners
For this class you will need to bring:
- 1 kg of fine mince pork
- An apron
- A container - to transport your freshly made produce home
- A cutting board
IN ADDITION TO OUR GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Once purchased, this class cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or used as payment for products or services.
- All class purchases are FINAL SALE.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class you will be given the opportunity to send someone else to participate on your behalf (at no additional cost). Please let the instructor know before the class starts.
- Transfers to alternative classes are not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking this course to attend on the booked date, or to inform the intended attendee of the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The class booking is deemed fulfilled once the class date has passed with a non-attendance.
- Bookings will not be extended once the booked course date has passed.